Magazine N6 Semester2 2015
|Tonle Sap Authority Strategic Plan 2016-2020|
|Action Plan 2016 General Secretariat of Tonle sap Authority|
The Department of Exploitation Control and Conservation have the following duties and obligations.
- Follow up, observe, evaluate, and provide advice for exploitation all natural resources such as water, soil, fish and mineral, and other biological forms existent in Tonle Sap and other related zones.
- Follow up, observe, evaluate, and provide opinions on the usage of natural resources and related zones.
- Collection of data, information and analysis in order to determine the conservation of water resources zone and the inundated forestry resources, fisheries resources, mineral resources and other biological forms existent in order to input into the information network system.
- Prepare survey map for the management, conservation and development of the Tonle Sap zone.
- Implement other duties that are required by the General Secretary of TSA.
2. STRUCTURE AND MANAGEMENT
The Department of Exploitation Control and Conservation is a unit under managed General Secretary of TSA led by one Director and Deputy Directors to assist. There are three offices of department. Each office has a chief and vice-chiefs Office to assist.
The structure of Department of Exploitation Control and Conservation is: