Magazine N6 Semester2 2015
|Tonle Sap Authority Strategic Plan 2016-2020|
|Action Plan 2016 General Secretariat of Tonle sap Authority|
1- roles and duties
The Legislation and Extension shall have duties and obligations as follows:
- Collection and comprehension of all related legal documents.
- Resolving any complaint and dispute arising in the Tonle Sap and other related zones.
- Advice on law drafting and other related legal documents.
- Prepare formalities, memorandum, agreements and other legal documents.
- Publishing of all information, positive and negative with respect to the conservation and development with success continuously.
- Cooperating with Ministries, Institutions and other Development Partners in order to facilitate seminars and trainings.
- Implementation of all other duties that required by the General Secretary of TSA.
2. STRUCTURE AND MANAGEMENT
The Legislation and Extension is a unit under managed General Secretary of TSA led by one Director and Deputy Directors to assist. There are three offices of department. Each office has a chief and vice-chiefs Office to assist.
The structure of Department Legislation and Extension is: